No current job openings at this time
Unsolicited applications are not kept on file and interested applicants will have to reapply when a position opens up.
LOACOM is hiring a Marketing and Communications Lead to join our small, California based team. The M/C Lead will manage many facets of client communications while working collaboratively with other M/C Leads.
Please do not apply if you do not have a majority of the following as part of your experience.
- Experience designing and executing digital campaigns for businesses and/or nonprofits, including analytics and reporting
- Experience synthesizing marketing data/analytics to guide client communications
- Strong background in social platform management (FB, IG, LI, Twitter, etc.)
- Familiarity with scheduling platforms such as Sprout Social, HeyOrca, Hootsuite, etc.
- Strong background in paid digital advertising (Social platforms, Google Ads, YouTube)
- Strong familiarity with WordPress and basic web design processes
- Strong familiarity with Mailchimp and other email platforms; analytics
- Strong Graphic Design (Ai, Ps, InD, Canva)
- Zoom meeting/webinar management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with brand development processes and brand design
Marketing and Communications Lead
Position available January 2023
Full Time, Exempt (remote positions considered)
$64,000 – $70,000/year DOE
Generous vacation/holiday package
100% medical coverage
$1,000/year reimbursement on approved health/wellness activities
4% company contribution to 401K plan
Phone plan contribution
Employee giving program
What You’ll Do
Help LOACOM meet the contractual obligations of its clients by managing 2-4 accounts with clients such as Planned Parenthood, California Native Plant Society, Regen Organic Alliance, or others. Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a key interface between LOACOM and its clients in executing obligations related to marketing, communications, strategy, or other.
- Manage direct services to LOACOM clients related to marketing, communications, strategy, and related support. Ongoing responsibilities will include:
- Data driven communication strategy and execution
- Marketing analytics
- Social media account management
- Creative direction
- Content distribution
- Digital campaigns – placement and management
- Content Calendars
- General communications support including email campaigns, website updates, etc.
- Graphic design
General LOACOM Support
M/C Lead will also be expected to support LOACOM’s own initiatives, campaigns, and business development efforts over time.
LOACOM Social Purpose Corporation is a marketing and communications agency that cultivates, connects, and activates ecosystems of changemakers committed to building vibrant communities and nurturing a thriving planet. We do this by executing dynamic marketing, communications, and campaign strategies. We are a certified B Corp and a longtime business member of 1% for the Planet.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Applicants must upload a two-minute video explaining your qualifications and why you’d like this job. Please also provide a resume, letter of interest, and/or portfolio of your work to help us understand your skillsets and interests. If you have any trouble uploading the requested items, please contact info@LOACOM.com